These are not your average prints. These stunning fine art prints are printed using archival ink on exhibition grade paper. These prints are designed to last, graded at 100 years, they will not fade or discolour. Each print comes with a 1-2cm border which makes framing easier and looks great.
When purchasing, please use the customisation field to advise your image names.
Afterpay is available separately, please contact me directly to process.
Fine Art Prints
- Handle paper prints with extreme care to avoid kinks.
- Ideally, wear gloves to keep skin oil and dirt off the print. The papers used for printing are coated with a special emulsion to encapsulate the inks. This emulsion will scratch if handled roughly
- Always handle by the border, rather than touching the printed surface.
- Prints should always be framed behind glass or placed in mattes in a protective box or album. When framing a quality paper print, be sure to use a reputable framer who uses archival products that will assist in keeping your print looking good for generations to come.
- Museum glass costs more but will increase the longevity of your print.
- Use good quality conservation or Museum mattes when framing. never frame a paper print directly behind glass, alwys use a matte to separate the print from the glass, allowing it to breath.
- Hang your artwork away from direct sunlight or lights that emit a lot of UV.
- All a framed print should ever need is dusting for the frame and cleaning the glass - your framer will advise you how to clean museum glass. Regular glass can be cleaned with any normal glass cleaner.